High quality personalised dental care
Care Beyond The Chair
Every family experiences the unexpected lumps, bumps and bruises that come with life. An 8 year old Superman who crashes to earth, an errant skateboard under Dad’s feet or a rogue cricket ball on a Saturday morning are the kinds of random accidents that can leave you with little to smile about. Accidental dental damage only needs to happen once to put a sizeable dent in your family budget. Many general health insurers will only cover a small proportion of dental treatments and most have long waiting periods of up to 12 months before you can claim. That’s why Dental Care Network has introduced Dentisure™ – free dental accident coverage to protect you against the unexpected. You trust your dentist to care for your family’s oral well being. It’s good to know that every Dental Care Network practice now offers Dentisure™ to extend that care beyond the chair.
How it worksIn the event of a dental accident, call to lodge the incident. Phone: 1800 789 149 The second number to call is your Dental Care Network practice, advising there has been an accident and arranging to be seen as quickly as possible. Pay your treatment direct to the practice at the time of your appointment, Dentisure™ will reimburse you for dental related costs up to $5,000 per calendar year for approved claims. Terms and conditions apply. How Do I Make a Claim? Claims can be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Claims must be supported by original reports and documentation. These may be police or accident reports, doctors’ or hospital reports, as appropriate.
Costs and BenefitsHow Much Does It Cost Dentisure™ is completely free to patients who meet the eligibility criteria! There has never been a more affordable way to prepare for life’s little surprises. The Benefits Dentisure™ offers you and your family the financial security of up to $5,000 coverage per calendar year
- Easy eligibility criteria
- Simple application process
- No waiting periods
Who is Eligible?Dentisure™ is easy to access. To be eligible, a person at the time of the accident must:
- Be registered for Dentisure at www.dentalcarenetwork.com for a minimum period of 3 months
- You must be under 85 years of age
- Be an Australian Resident
- Have visited a Dental Care Network practice at least once in the last twelve months prior to the accident
How Do I Apply?Only from Dental Care Network. It is so simple to register for Dentisure™!
- There’s no complicated paperwork. Simply fill in the registration details on Dental Care Network.
- Book an appointment to visit any of our Dental Care Network practices every 12 months.
- Smile knowing you and your family are covered against random skateboards, whizzing cricket balls and the misadventures of not-so-invincible Superheroes!